Be prepared for cooler months ahead.
Be prepared for the upcoming cooler months. One of the most important steps you can take at this time of year is preventive maintenance on your vehicle. Below you will find a list that will give you an idea of what to look for:
- Check the antifreeze to make sure your motor does not freeze on colder days.
- Check wiper blades to make sure they are not torn or worn out.
- Check your belts for wear and hoses for weak spots.
- Check your tires for tread depth and wear problems. This can present a problem on slick roads.
- Check your brakes and entire braking system for wear and other problems.
- Make sure to keep up with routine service intervals. Your owners manuel will give you reccommend times and miles for this.
If you have any questions regarding any of this information feel free to call me at 817-232-9866 and let 2J’s Automotive help you prepare for winter.